Kashpurova O. V., Manakova E. M. Kompetentnostnyy podhod k otsenke personala [Competence approach to personnel assessment] // Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 4. [Accessed 17/02/21]
This article describes a competence-based approach, its differences from others, and its application to evaluation of staff. Practical application is based on the CONCOM software system.
1/ Akbulatova A.M. The main directions of improving personnel policy / A.M. Akbulatova // Scientific and practical journal Alley of Science. 2018. No. 1 (17).
2. Armstrong, M. Practice of Human Resource Management / Michael Armstrong, Stephen Taylor. 14th ed. St. Petersburg [and others]: Peter, Progress book, 2018. 1038 p.
3. Melikhov, Yu.E. Personnel management: a portfolio of reliable technologies: a training manual / Yu. E. Melikhov, P. A. Maluev. 2nd ed. Moscow: Dashkov and K, 2019. 342 p.
4. Serkina N.A. Improvement of personnel development management / N.А. Serina // Young Scientist. 2019. No. 18. Pp. 286-289.
5. Egorshin AP Personnel management: textbook. allowance / A.P. Egorshin. N. Novgorod: Nizhegor. Institute of Management and Business, 2016. 624 p.
6. Kazantseva N.V. Endangered professions: myth or reality of the Russian labor market. Kazantseva N.V., Lobacheva A.S. // Human resources and intellectual resources management in Russiaю. No.3 (42), 2019. Pp. 79-83 .
7. Sukhov M. A. Experience in implementing the personnel self-development system in Russian companies. Sukhov, O. A. Peshkova // Automation and control in technical systems. 2018. No. 4.2.
8. Chulanova O.L. Competence-based personnel management: monograph / O.L. Chulanov. - M.: INFRA-M, 2019 .122 p.
9. Kuatpekova AK Planning, training and development of personnel / А.К. Kuatpekova // Young scientist. 2019. № 1. WITH. Pp. 389-392.
10. Morgunov, E.B. Personnel management: research, assessment, training: textbook for academic bachelor's degree / EB Morgunov. 3rd ed., Revised and enlarged. Moscow: Yurayt, 2019. 561 p.