Bystrova O. L., Kirillova A.A. Avtomatizaciya oformleniya perevozochnyh dokumentov kak effektivnost' processa [Аutomation of registration of transportation documents as efficiency of the process]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 2. [Accessed 10/07/21]
Railway transport as an object of study of a complex production and economic system. In the course of the work of the structural system of railway transport, one of the main tasks is to create conditions for ensuring effective operation and development in the field of cargo transportation. The article discusses the stages of registration of shipping documents before and after the implementation of an automated system. The advantages of the system have been studied in detail for both Russian Railways and the introduction of innovations for customers that simplify work. The author analyzed the time spent on paperwork by the consignor and the carrier, studied the positive aspects of using the system to reduce the time spent working with documents.
1. On the approval of the Technology of work of railway units in the automatic execution of shipping documents for the transportation of empty freight wagons. Order No.1129/r dated 01.06.2018.
2. On approval of the Technology for the work of railway units in the automatic execution of shipping documents for the carriage of goods in freight wagons. Order No. 1409 / r dated 03.07.2018.
3.Automation of document circulation in cargo transportation. – URL: https://www.tadviser.ru/index.php/ (date accessed: 10/05/2021)
4. The website of JSC «Russian Railways». – URL: https://cargo.rzd.ru/ (date accessed: 10/05/2021)
5. Organization of electronic document management and provision of new services and services in the implementation of railway transportation». – URL: https://ozd-center.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/prezentacija-den-klienta-07.02.19.pdf (date accessed: 10/05/2015).
6. Documentation in transport logistics: the main directions of optimization. – URL: https://www.cfin.ru/itm/bpr/transportation_logistics.shtml (date accessed: 10/05/2021).
7. Mamaev E. A. Digital transformations in transport holdings: railway transport / E. A. Mamaev, N. V. Guzenko // Bulletin of the Rostov State Economic University (RINH). No. 4 (64). 2018 , pp 55-61.
8. Romanchikov A. M. Digitalization of railway transport in Russia // A. M. Romanchikov, V.А. Gross. - Transport of the Russian Federation. - No. 6 (79). 2018, pp. 10-13.
9. Kupriyanovskiy V. P. Digital railway - forecasts, innovations, projects / V. P. Kupriyanovskiy, G. V. Sukonnikov, P.M. Bubnov. - International Journal of Open Information Technologies. - No. 9. – 2016, pp. 34-43.
10.Organization of documentation support. – URL: https://elar.urfu.ru/bitstream/10995/30552/1/dais_04_22.pdf (date accessed: 10/05/2021).