Martynenko L.V., Voronova Yu.V., Ivanova V.A. Otsenka opasnosti skhoda vagona v otdel'nykh klassakh sistemy «lokomotiv-vagon-put'» [Assessment of the risk of a car derailment in certain classes of the locomotive-car system-way»]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1 (11).
The assessment of the technical condition of the locomotive-wagon-track system is the main task of the safety of rolling stock movement, especially in curves and mountain-pass sections. During the movement of the train, loads are applied, which are distributed in accordance with the technical condition of the elements of this system. The safety of rolling stock is evaluated not only by the state of the system, but also in separate classes, which initially assess the risk of deviations in each class separately. The development of a methodology for determining the causes of convergences makes it possible to determine the share of participation of each class in the convergence of rolling stock. This methodology is based on the analysis of specific convergences in each class "locomotive", "wagon" and "track" and is based on a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the controlled parameters of each class. The data is obtained using specialized car laboratories and equipment that records deviations in this class separately. After processing the data, a comparison is made with the standard parameters and, accordingly, the degree of danger to the movement of rolling stock is determined. The most dangerous deviations are ranked by degrees and technical parameters in each class of the system. The application of this technique allows to identify dangerous factors based on their ranking and assessment of the risk of derailment of rolling stock. The risk of derailment of rolling stock is assessed both in one class and in combination with deviations of another class. Special attention is paid to mountain-pass sections, which increase the risk of derailment in case of deviations in certain classes of the locomotive-wagon-track system.
1. Andrievsky S. M. Side wear of rails in curves / S. M. Andrievsky. - M.: Transzhel-dorizdat, 1961. - 65 p.
2. Balalaev S. V. Traffic safety on railways. Ch. 1. Osnovy bezopasnosti: ucheb. stipend. Khabarovsk: Publishing house of DVGUPS, 2008. 125 p.
3. Bykov B. V. Design of trucks of freight and passenger cars: Illustrated textbook.: Route, 2004. - 36 p.
4. Verigo M. F. Dynamics of wagons. M., 1971. 176 p
5. Verigo M. F., Kogan A. Ya. Interaction of track and rolling stock. M.: Trans-port, 1986. 559 p.
6. Vershinsky S. V., Danilov V. N., Khusidov V. D. Dynamics of the car ed. 3 1991. p. 360.
7. Gapanovich V. A. Progressive technologies for ensuring the safety of train traffic and the safety of transported goods. M: Ucheb. - method. center for education. on the railway transp., 2008. 220 p.
8. Garg V. K. Dynamics of rolling stock / V. K. Garg, R. V. Dukkipati; [trans. translated by K. G. Bomstein]; edited by N. A. Pankin. - Moscow: Transport, 1988 – - 392 p.
9. Gerasimov V. S., Skiba I. F., Kernich B. M., et al.; Ed. Gerasimova V. S.-2nd ed., reprint. and additional – M.: Transport/, Technology of car building and repair of cars: Textbook for universities, 1988-381 p.
10. Golubenko A. L. Coupling of the wheel with the rail. K: 1993. 448 p.
11. Freight cars of the 1520 mm gauge of the USSR railways: album. - Moscow: Trans-port, 1982. - 111 p.
12. Davydov A. N. Influence of parameters of side supports of a body on running qualities of cargo cars / A. N. Davydov / / Transport of the Urals. - 2010. - No. 2. - pp. 27-29.
13. Kragelsky I. V. Friction and wear / I. V. Kragelsky. - M.: Mashinostroenie, 1968 – 480 p.
14. Krivorudchenko V. F., Akhmedzhanov R. A. Modern methods of technical diagnostics and non-destructive testing of railway rolling stock parts and assemblies: A textbook for railway transport universities / ed. by V. F. Krivorudchenko. - M.: Route, 2005. - 436 p.
15. Lukin V. V., Anisimov P. S., Fedoseev Yu. P. Wagons. General course, Moscow 2004.
16. Lysyuk V. S. Reasons and mechanism of wheel derailment. The problem of wheel and rail wear. - M.: Transport, 2002. - 215 p.
17. Mikhalchenko G. S., Pogorelov D. Yu., Simonov V. A. Improving the dynamic qualities of railway rolling stock by means of computer modeling // Heavy engineering. 2003. No. 12. pp.2-6.
18. Myamlin S. V. Modeling of the dynamics of rail crews / S. V. Myamlin. - D.: New Ideology, 2002. - 240 p.