Budacheva E.E. Assessment railways the example in Abakumovskaya distance the Krasnoyarsk railway track [Electronic resource] / E.E. Budacheva, E.A. Kolisnichenko // "Young Science of Siberia": electron. scientific. zhurn. - 2021. - №2(12). - Access mode: https://mnv.irgups.ru/ , free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. rus., eng.
This article presents an analysis of the state rails on the PCh-12 for 2019 and 2020. Failures of technical means by categories with delay of freight and passenger trains had considered the total number of rejections technical equipment for 12 months of 2020 compared to the same period last year amounted to 1304 pcs. or 20.6% less. We also analyzed severely cropped rails and cropped rails in linear sections, it were detecting that a common defect is 46.3. A point estimate of the state of the railway track a given by distance. After analyzing permanent way, it had proposed to replace the rails with new ones to reduce severely cropped rails and cropped rails.
- Gostev G. A. Problems of operation and non-destructive testing of rails with reduced wear / G. A. Gostev // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. - 2018. - T. 57, No. 1. - P. 90–94. - DOI: 10.26731 / 1813- 9108.2018.1 (57) .90-94.
- Instruction “Defects of rails. Classification, catalog and parameters of defective rails ”[Text] / approved. by order of JSC "Russian Railways" dated October 23, 2014 No. 2499r.
- Youth science of the Siberian region: proceedings of the XXIII Interuniversity scientific-practical conference KRIZhT IrGUPS (Krasnoyarsk, 24.05.2019) / editorial board: V.S. Ratushnyak (editor-in-chief) [and others]; CRIZHT IrGUPS. - Krasnoyarsk: KRIZHT IrGUPS, 2019 .- 361 s.
- Обзор информационной системы КАСАНТ / КАСАТ [Электронный ресурс] //: [сайт]. . URL: https://ppt-online.org/750190 (дата обращения: 25.04.2021).
- Assessment of the influence of grinding rails on the dynamic interaction of track and rolling stock [Electronic resource] //: [site]. . URL: http://tekhnosfera.com/otsenka-vliyaniya-shlifovki-relsov-na-dinamicheskoe-vzaimodeystvie-puti-i-podvizhnogo-sostava (date accessed: 04/27/2021).