Pechkin A.D., Kirillova T. K. Ocenka i perspektivy razvitiya glubokogo obucheniya iskusstvennyh nejronnyh setej [Assessment and prospects for the development of artificial neural network deep learning]. The electronic scientific journal "Young science of Siberia", 2021, no.1. [Accessed 17/05/21]
This article provides an overview of the development of artificial neural network deep learning; its main types are considered. Now, deep learning continues to develop and the use of new methods and learning strategies allows you to increase the speed and accuracy of these algorithms. It is also worth mentioning that these algorithms can make decisions that are superior to the work of a biological neural network. In addition, the development of technologies allows us to speed up their work. The analysis of the state of this technology is carried out, the advantages and disadvantages of the current moment and prospects for the future of deep learning are identified
- Glassner, E. Deep learning without mathematics. Volume 2. Practice: a guide / E. Glassner; translated from the English by V. A. Yarotsky. - Moscow: DMK Press, 2020 — 610 p.
- Goodfellow, Ya. Deep learning / Ya. Goodfellow, I. Benjio, A. Courville; translated from English by A. A. Slinkin. - 2nd ed. - Moscow: DMK Press, 2018. - 652 p.
- Patterson D. Deep learning from the point of view of the practitioner /, A. Gibson. - Moscow: DMK Press, 2018. - 418 p.
- Teofili, T. Deep learning for search engines: a guide / T. Teofili; translated from English by D. A. Belikov. - Moscow: DMK Press, 2020. - 318 p. - ISBN 978-5-97060-776-3. - Text: electronic / / Lan : electronic library system. - URL: https://e.lanbook.com/book/140574 (accessed: 15.03.2020).
- Reznitskiy M.A., Arshinsiy L.V. Programmnaya realizatsiya avtomatizirovannoi systemi obnaryjeniya defectov verkhnego cttroeniya puti na osnove tekhnologii svertochnykh neyronnykh setey [Software implementation of an automated system for detecting defects of the upper structure of the railway path based on the technology of convolutional neural networks]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2018, no. 1. [Accessed 17/05/20]
- Afanasiev A.D., Afanasieva Z.S. Artificial intellect practicum in information security sphere // International Scientific Conference "Security: Information, Technology, Behavior". Collection of papers from international conferences by HNRI «National development». December 2017– SPb.: HNRI «National development», 2017
- Visilter Yu. V. Structural and functional analysis and sitnesis of deep convolutional neural networks.//Computer optics – 2019. No. 5 p. 886-900
- B. Ramsundar Deep learning in biology and Medicine. Translated from the English by V. S. Yatsenkov. - Moscow: DMK Press, 2020 — 202 p.