Kashkarev A.S., Perfileva P.V., Olencevich V.А. Primenenie modul'nyh gruzovyh edinic i modul'nyh gruzoperevozochnyh kompleksov dlya obespecheniya intermodal'nyh perevozok [Application of modular cargo units and modular cargo transportation complexes for providing intermodal transportation]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 2. [Accessed 22/06/21]
This paper discusses the introduction of modular cargo units and modular cargo transportation complexes. These concepts provide an opportunity to unlock the greatest potential of railway freight stations and the possibility of expanding the range of shippers, attracting representatives of small and medium-sized businesses.
The purpose of the development of new devices is to increase the level of competitiveness and environmental friendliness of railway transportation. The main disadvantage of using universal and specialized rolling stock when organizing the transportation of goods by wagon consignments is the impossibility of carrying out intermodal transportation by them on a door-to-door basis. railway transportation "from station to station". The use of the presented technology of modular cargo units makes all Eurasian cargo-handling railway junctions available for operation. The economic efficiency of rail transportation is achieved without the use of wagons and containers of highly specialized categories. Modular freight transport complexes differ from wagons in the ability to transform and change their specialization in the process of being used "outside the gates of a carriage plant" during their loading by any client of a railway carrier under his control - a shipper, a freight forwarder, a carriage operator, or an operator of a cargo unit on the principle of a Lego children's designer. by mounting cargo modules of the required specialization on container modules in the required quantity on existing vehicles - fitting platforms of the required length, universal platforms, or gondola cars of different models.
- Development strategy of the Russian Railways Holding for the period up to 2030, - М: JSC Russian Railways, 20.12.2013
- Official website of Russian Railways: http://rzd.ru
- Olentsevich V.A., Astashkov N.P. Methods of attracting customers to the services of the transport and logistics business block in order to increase the competitiveness of the Russian Railways holding // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. 2019.Vol. 1. P. 4-8.
- On approval of the Rules for the provision of subsidies from the federal budget to the open joint-stock company Russian Railways for reimbursement of lost income arising from the establishment of preferential tariffs for transit transportation through the territory of the Russian Federation by rail in general use of cargo in containers: Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 21.08. 2020 No. 1265.
- Order of JSC "Russian Railways" dated 08.12.2015 No. 2855-r "On approval of the Strategy for ensuring guaranteed safety and reliability of the transportation process in the Russian Railways holding"
- Dauksha AS Removable bodies - an innovative option for improving the design of wagons / AS Dauksha // Computer-aided design systems in transport: collection of articles. tr. V Int. scientific and practical conferences. - SPb. : PGUPS, 2014. - S. 50–52.
- Dauksha AS Improvement of cars based on the use of swap bodies / AS Dauksha, Yu. P. Boronenko // Rolling stock of the XXI century: ideas, requirements, projects: collection of works. tr. X Int. scientific and technical conferences. - SPb. : PGUPS, 2015. - S. 45–53.
- Olentsevich, V.A., Upyr, R.Y., Gladkih, A.M. Computational procedure for preparing the technical conditions for stowage and securing cargo in rail cars and containers Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2020, 1615(1), 012029
- Patent for invention RU 2608146 C, 16.01.2017. Application No. 2015123228 dated 04.06.2015. Complex of a working transport unit for freight traffic Olentsevich V.A., Milovanov N.A., Gozbenko V.E., Milovanov A.I., Lyubchenko I.A.
- Olentsevich V.A., Gozbenko V.E., Milovanov A.I. The technology of fastening transport packages with a new method of organizing freight traffic // Proceedings of the Bratsk State University. Series: Natural and Engineering Sciences. 2013.Vol. 2.S. 18-23.
- Patent application for a swap body for goods that do not require protection from atmospheric precipitation No. 2017108176 dated 03/13/2017. - URL: http: // www1. fi ps.ru (date accessed: 15.04.2021).
- Olentsevich V.A., Gozbenko V.E. Methodological and software for predicting the safety values of the functioning of the railway transport system: monograph. - Irkutsk: IrGUPS. – 2019. – 172 pages.
- Kentner Pat. The Car & Locomotive Cyclopedia / Pat. Kentner, B. Brundige, J. C. Thorpe, J. Winfield, W. W. Kratville, L. J. O’Connor. – Hardcover : Simmons Boardman Publ. Co, 1997. – 1136 р.
- Turanov Kh.T., Olentsevich V.A. Modeling the technology of securing cargo in a car under the influence of a spatial system of forces // Transport of the Urals. 2010. No. 2 (25). S. 35-38.
- Gozbenko V.E., Olentsevich V.A. Ensuring the safety and protection of transport complexes by introducing methods to increase the efficiency of the use of wagons // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. 2016. No. 2 (50). S. 167-173.
- N.V. Vlasova, V.A. Olentsevich, V.Yu Konyukhov, D.A. Lysenko Automated calculation method effect values in load securing elements fixed on a rolling stock IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 1064 (2021) 012042