Rodina А.A., Vlasova A. N., Olencevich V.A. Primenenie tekhnologii avtomaticheskogo upravleniya poezdom [Application of automatic traincontrol technology]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1. [Accessed 31/05/21]
The requirements imposed on transport companies in terms of speed and safety of cargo delivery are steadily increasing. The article presents an overview of current trends in the Russian cargo transportation market. The paper considers the current state of unmanned railway vehicles. The article analyzes the domestic approach to the use of unmanned systems and the directions of its further development, the introduction of digital projects on the Russian railway network and the requirements for automated train control systems. The article forms an information base for generating, evaluating and selecting the most effective options for using automated train control systems and unmanned systems in solving problems of ensuring the throughput and processing capacity of railway transport infrastructure facilities.
The use of an automated railway transport management system will maximize the degree of accounting for the amount of electricity consumed by electric locomotives, increase the service life of traction motors, reduce train delays, and reduce the travel interval. Studies have shown that energy savings will be up to 15%. The electronic system will provide a solution to the problems of the railway situation of any degree of complexity independently, without human intervention. The analysis made it possible to identify the positive and negative aspects of the automated traffic management system.
- Development strategy of the Russian Railways Holding for the period up to 2030, - M: JSC "Russian Railways", 20.12.2013. Official website of JSC "Russian Railways": http://rzd.ru
- New features URL: https://gudok.ru/zdr/178/?ID=1484164
- Unmanned International URL: https://gudok.ru/content/mechengineering/1554845/
- Unmanned International URL: https://company.rzd.ru/ru/9401/page/78314?id=194058
- D A Lysenko, V A Olentsevich, N V Vlasova and V Yu Konyukhov Formation of new principles and models of operation of structural units of the industry under the conditions of implementation of digital technologies IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 1064 (2021) 012025
- N. D. Bublik, D. V. Chuvilin, G. A. Shafikov Analysis of the possibilities and practices of using unmanned transport systems in regional aviation cargo transportation // Bulletin of Eurasian Science, 2018 №. 2, https://esj.today/PDF/09ECVN218.pdf (access is free)
- Baranov L. A. Microprocessor systems of auto-driving of electric rolling stock / L. A. Baranov, Ya. M. Golovicher, E. V. Erofeev, V. M. Maksimov; edited by L. A. Baranov. - M.: Transport, 1990 – P. 272
- P. M. Nikulchikov History, state and prospects of development of automatic control systems for metro trains / P. M. Nikulchikov // Automation in transport. - 2016. - Vol. 2, №. 3. - P. 456-473.
- Olentsevich V. A., Upyr R. Yu., Antipina A. A. Efficiency of introduction of interval regulation of movement of trains on the system "virtual coupling" on the site // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. 2020. №. 2 (66). P. 182-189.
- Sidorenko V. G. Application of modern programming technologies to the automation of planning the movement of metro trains / V. G. Sidorenko, A. I. Safronov, K. M. Filipchenko, M. A. Zho / / Avtomatika na transport. - 2016. - Vol. 2, №. 3. - P. 331-347.
- Nimje M. R. Identifi cation of Railway Track Using RFID Application / M. R. Nimje, S. V. Bhalerao, B. V. Khode // Intern. Journal of Science Technology & Engineering. – 2016. –Vol. 3, N 4. – P. 61–64.
- N. P. Astashkov, V. A. Olentsevich, A. R. Akhmetshin, K. V. Suslov, M. G. Shtayger and A. I. Karlina Increase of the throughput and processing capacity of the railway line mountain pass section by strengthening the devices of the system of traction power supply International Conference: Actual Issues of Mechanical Engineering (AIME 2020) IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 1111 (2021) 012005
- Gupta A. Kr. Railway Track Finding System with RFID Application / A. Kr. Gupta, S. Katiyar, N. Kumar // Intern. Journal of Computer Applications. – 2013. – Vol. 83, N 7. – P. 24–30.
- International standard IEC 62290-1: 2014 "Railways – Systems of operational management and control of urban transport-Part 1. Principles and fundamental concepts of system construction". - Moscow: Standartinform, 2014. - P. 6-11.
- Baranov L. A. Evaluation of the interval of passing metro trains for security systems based on the radio channel / L. A. Baranov // World of Transport. - 2015. - Vol. 13, No. 2. - P. 6-19.
- Nikitin A. B. Ensuring safety at station crossings when organizing high-speed traffic on existing lines / A. B. Nikitin, S. T. Boltaev // Izv. Peterb. gosudarstvennogo un-ta putnykh sosheniya. - St. Petersburg : PGUPS, 2016. - Vol. 13, issue 2. - P. 206-214.
- Olentsevich, V.A., Konyukhov, V.Y., Olentsevich, A.A., Lysenko, D.A. Efficiency of implementation of interval traffic regulation by the virtual coupling system on the section of the railway line in the framework of the digital railway project Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2020, 1661(1), 012106
- Gavzov D. V. System of automatic identification of mobile units / D. V. Gavzov, A. B. Nikitin, V. V. Komarov, R. Sh. Valiev // Design, certification and technical operation of devices and systems of railway automation and tele-mechanics: collection of scientific works. - St. Petersburg : PGUPS, 2003. - P. 29-33.
- Astashkov N. P., Olentsevich V. A., Belogolov Yu. I., Kashkovsky V. V. Evaluation of the compatibility of the traction power supply system in the introduction of interval regulation of train movement using the "virtual coupling" technology. System analysis. Modeling. 2020. №. 3 (67). P. 173-180.