Gorbunova N.S., Dulskiy E.Yu., Ivanov P.Yu., Khamnaeva A.A., Novikov N.N. Primeneniye additivnykh tekhnologiy pri proyektirovanii i izgotovlenii avtotormoznogo oborudovaniya [Application of additive technologies in the design and manufacture of auto-brake equipment]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1 (11).
The article describes the experience of using additive technologies, in particular, the use of 3D printing in the design and development of automatic braking equipment on the example of a crane stabilizer housing for a crane operator, conditional number 395. Values noted the effectiveness of modern application of computer modeling systems and additive technologies. The possibility of using additive technologies based on finite element calculations in Autodesk Inventor is considered. The presented calculation results allow you to choose the type of plastic for industrial 3D printing. FEM analysis shows that the considered thermoplastics, taking into account the stresses and maximum deformations occurring in them, can in the future be used in railway production with the prompt replacement of components
1. Ivanov P.Yu. Investigation of the causes of spontaneous operation of automatic brakes of freight trains [text] / P.Yu. Ivanov, N.I. Manuilov, E.Yu. Dulsky, A.M. Khudonogov // Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region. 2017.Vol. 2.S. 399-403.
2. Ivanov P.Yu. Investigation of the work of the crane operator's stabilizer conv. No. 395 [text] / P.Yu. Ivanov, N.I. Manuilov, E.Yu. Dulsky, A.M. Khudanogov // In the collection: Innovative projects and technologies of machine-building industries. Materials of the second all-Russian scientific and technical conference. Omsk State Transport University. 2017.S. 62-69.
3. Goncharova.O.N,. Berezhnoy.Yu.M.,BessaraboevE.N., Kadamov E.A., Gainutdinov T.M., Kovin V.M. Additive technologies- dynamically developing ptoduction// Scientific electronic library. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/additivnye-tehnologii-dinamichno-razvivayuscheesya-proizvodstvo
4. Development of 3D printing: from revolution to evolution. URL: https://vc.ru/flood/43403-razvitie-3d-pechati-ot-revolyucii-k-evolyucii
5. 3D printing market in Russian and worldwide( Additive manufacturing), 2018. URL :https://www.nanonewsnet.ru/news/2019/rynok-3d-pechati-v-rossii-mire-additivnoe-proizvodstvo-ap-additive-manufacturing-am-2018
6. Ivanov P.Yu. Mathematical modeling of the heating process of the stator winding insulation of an asynchronous auxiliary machine of an electric locomotive [text] / // P.Yu. Ivanov, V.M. Agafonov, E.Yu. Dulsky // Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling. 2016. No. 1 (49). S. 183-189.
7. A detailed guide to choosind plastic 3D printing. URL : https://top3dshop.ru/blog/podrobnyj-gid-po-vyboru-plastika-dlja-3d-pechati.html
8. Industrial plastics 3D printing: physical and mechanical characteristics, performance properties, applications. URL : https://3dtoday.ru/blogs/3dfirst/promyshlennye-plastiki-dlya-3d-pechati-fdm-fiziko-mekhanicheskie-kharakteristiki-ekspluatatsionnye-svoystva-oblasti-primeneniya