Goncharov B. P., Suprunovsky A. V. Primenenie integrirovannoj sistemy upravleniya poezdnoj rabotoj dlya uvelicheniya propusknoj sposobnosti na Vostochnom poligone [Applicating of an integrated train control system for organizing increasing capacity in the Eastern polygon]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2019, no 3. [Accessed 07.12.2019]
This article discusses the use of an integrated train management system for organizing an increase in throughput and carrying capacity at the Eastern polygon. The article outlined the problems of reducing throughput associated with the growth of the mining industry and subsequent export of products. To solve these problems, the ISUPR information system was considered. As a result, based on the analysis, the actions of the positive effect from the use of this system were given.
1. Metelkin P.V., Murashov V.A. Infrastructure development at the Eastern training ground of the railway network of Russia // University Herald, 2015, No. 2, pp. 28–31.
2. Mikhailov P. Routing will be put on stream // Newspaper Gudok, No. 4, 2017.
3. Nevolina A. D., Samuilov V. M. Development and modernization of the railway infrastructure of the Trans-Siberian Railway and the Baikal-Amur Mainline // Innovative Transport, 2015, No. 2, pp. 27-30.
4. Shilnikova A.V., Krumberg O.V. Development of the eastern landfill // Automation, communication, computer science. 2014, No. 7, pp. 37–40.
5. Shutko L.G. Effective corporate practice of using information systems in the management of production processes // Information and telecommunication systems and technologies. 2015.
6. Integrated train management system at the joint railroad training ground 2016 (ISMS) [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.transsys.ru/content/products/web/isupr.php (accessed 03.11.2019).
7. What is the project "Eastern training ground" // Newspaper Gudok. 2014.
8. Krol N.V., Poletaev A.S., Upyr R.Yu. Automatization of Optimal Routing for Multimodal Passenger Transportations in Irkutsk Region // Proceedings of the international conference: Aviamechanical engineering and transport. Volume: 158, 2018, pp. 207–211. WOS: 000452665700040.
9. Krol N.V., Poletaev A.S., Upyr R.Yu. The technology of constructing the optimal route for organizing multimodal passenger transportation, taking into account the choice of location // Modern Technologies. System analysis. Modeling, 2009, No. 2 (62), pp. 109-118.
10. Krol N.V., Poletaev A.S., Upyr R.Yu. An algorithm for routing and selecting the optimal travelling routes for multimodal transportations // Transport: science, technology, management. Scientific information collection, 2018, No. 8, pp. 16-24.