Sergienko V.E., Zalogova O. I. Analiz effektivnosti primeneniya tekhnologiy propuska soyedinitel'nykh poyezdov na poligone dorogi [Analysis of the technology for passing linked trains effectiveness on a railway loop]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2020, no. 1. [Accessed 27/03/20]
The article considers the foreign experience of organization of heavy-load train operation and the ossibility of using it on domestic roads. A comparative analysis of the linked trains passing on the railway section for the first quarters of 2018 and 2019 was performed. The conclusion of a significant increase in the number of these trains for the stated period was made. The analysis of the main theoretical developments on the issue of passing linked trains and its impact on the traffic capacity was made. A study of linked trains using at the railway loop was conducted and a conclusion was made about the need to strengthen the infrastructure. Measures that allow increasing the efficiency of the technology of driving linked freight trains were considered.
1. Rio Tinto unmanned heavy train mileage in Australia exceeded 4.5 million kilometers [Electronic resource]. - The electron. textual data - Access mode: Site "Railways of the world", free. - URL: http://www.zdmira.com/news/ probegbespilotnyhtazelovesnyhpoezdovkompaniiriotintovavstraliiprevysil45mlnkilometrov. - The title from the screen. (Accessed: 01/27/2020)
2. Sotnikov E. A. Operation within the landfill / E. A. Sotnikov // Gudok. - 2017. - No. 191 (October 26). - P. 5
3. ZabZhD increased 2.2 times the pass of connected trains in the I quarter of 2019 [Electronic resource]. - The electron. text data - Access mode: Site “Beep”, free. - URL: https://www.gudok.ru/news/transport/zd/?ID=1461370. - The title from the screen. (Accessed: 01/27/2020)
4. Zubkov V. V., Raevskaya P. E., Amelchenko O. V. The automated system of planning, management, accounting United trains (ASOPUS) [Avtomatizirovannaya sistema organizatsii planirovaniya, vedeniya, ucheta soyedinennykh poyezdov (ASOPVUS)]// Modern technologies: current issues, achievements and innovations: collection of articles of the XVII International scientific and practical conference. - Penza: ICNS «Science and Education». – 2018, p.56– 58.
5. Levin D. Yu. Operational work of Railways: axioms and regularities [Ekspluatatsionnaya rabota zheleznykh dorog: aksiomy i zakonomernosti]: studies. manual / D. Yu. Levin. - Moscow: INFRA-M, 2017. – 332 p.
6. Klimova E. V. Research of the spheres of efficiency of using the technology of passing connected and heavy trains [Issledovaniye sfer effektivnosti primeneniya tekhnologii propuska soyedinennykh i tyazhelovesnykh poyezdov]//Bulletin of the Siberian state Transport University [Vestnik Sibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta puteĭ soobshcheniya].2017. № 4 (43). p. 66–73.
7. Instructions for organizing the circulation of freight connected trains and trains of increased weight and length on the East Siberian railway [Instruktsiya po organizatsii obrashcheniya gruzovykh soyedinennykh poyezdov i poyezdov povyshennoy massy i dliny na Vostochno-Sibirskoy zheleznoy doroge]from 21.11. 2016, no. 315–38 p. https://www.google.com/search?ei=ON1QXtyCM_iFwP APr9WigAY&q
8. Ivankova L. N., Ivankov A. N., Kunygina L. V. Improvement of schemes and technologies of operation of crucial technical and cargo stations of the Eastern polygon [Sovershenstvovaniye skhem i tekhnologiy ekspluatatsii vazhneyshikh tekhnicheskikh i gruzovykh stantsiy Vostochnogo poligona] // Modern approaches to management in transport and logistics: collection of materials of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference [Sovremennyye podkhody k upravleniyu na transporte i v logistike: sbornik materialov Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii]. – Moscow. – 2016, p.52– 56.
9. Zheleznov D. M. Methodology for enhancing the carrying capacity of Russian Railways in the context of industry reform [Metodologiya usileniya provoznoy sposobnosti zheleznykh dorog Rossii v usloviyakh reformy otrasli] Diss. doctor. Techn. Sciences: 05.22.08 . MIIT. – Moscow, 2014. – 48 p.
10. Gilmanov A. I., Zalogova O. I. Uvelicheniye massy poyezda po seti zheleznykh dorog [Increase of train weight on the railway network] [Electronic resource] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: elektron. nauch. zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electron. scientific. journal], 2018, no. 1.