Latyshev V. A., Tirskikh V. V. Analysis of the characteristics of queuing systems using the example of the unified contact center of russian railways. The electronic scientific journal "Young science of Siberia", 2020, no. 4(10). [Accessed 05/12/20] (in Russian).
This article describes the work of employees of a single contact center for processing calls in an automated management system of a single user support service. In the article, the processing of calls from users is presented as a queuing system (QS). The values of the main characteristics of the QS are found. An alternative method of filing a call to a single contact cent is presented.
- Baburin V. A., Polyanskaya T. I., Shilkina I. D. Economic and mathematical methods and models in water transport management. Queuing systems: tutorial – Saint Petersburg: SPGUVK 2009. – 113 p.
- Fomin G. P. Mathematical methods and models in commercial activity: textbook for universities studying in economic specialties – Moscow: Finance and Statistics, 2005. – 616 p.
- Butirin O.V., Butirina Yu. О., Tirskikh V.V. Mathematical modeling of process of transportations of suburban railway transport. // International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research. – 2015. – № 12-5. – P. 776-779
- Gefan G. D. Markov processes and Queuing systems: tutorial – Irkutsk [Irkutsk State Transport University], 2009, – 77 p.
- Kulikova O. V., Zavyalova T. V., Skachkov P. P. Analysis of characteristics of Queuing systems by means of Mathcad Ekaterinburg: tutorial – USURT, 2006. – 41p.