Danilenkov K. S. Analiz primeneniya politiki inflyacionnogo targetirovaniya v Rossii [Analysis of application of inflation targeting policy in Russia] Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1. [Accessed 20/05/21]
The study analyzes the application of the inflation targeting policy implemented by the Bank of Russia. The study is based on historical data on the use of inflation targeting abroad. The authors analyzed the effectiveness of inflation targeting in Russia from 2000 to 2020. A comparative analysis of the key rate and the inflation rate was carried out and the degree of the rate's influence on the inflation rate was revealed. The authors also carried out a dynamic observation of measures aimed at improving the efficiency of inflation targeting used by the Bank of Russia in the past few years. The dynamics of the ratio of cash and non-cash money supply from 2010 to 2020 was considered. in order to identify patterns in the structural development of the Russian economy. The methods and instruments of monetary regulation used to target inflationary processes, including during a pandemic, have been investigated. The analysis was based on the official dynamic statistical reporting of the Bank of Russia. Based on the analysis, an assessment was made of the effectiveness of inflation targeting in our country. The authors expressed their opinion on improving the targeting policy used at the present stage.
1. Inflation in Russia in tables. [Electronic resource] - URL: https: //level-inflation.rf/table-inflation
2. Kiriyakova N.I. The ratio of cash to non-cash in the modern economy: crowding out or saving? // Scientific journal "Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law". [Electronic resource] - URL: https://www.vaael.ru/pdf/2020/12-3/1545.pdf
3. Key rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation .: Official website of the Bank of Russia. [Electronic resource] - URL: https://www.cbr.ru/hd_base/KeyRate/
4. Koptelov I.O. The economic cycle and the essence of its manifestation. Russian scientific electronic library. [Electronic resource] - URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/ekonomicheskiy-tsikl-i-suschnost-ego-p...
5. The main directions of the unified state monetary policy for 2019 and the period of 2020 and 2021 .: Official website of the Bank of Russia. [Electronic resource] - URL: https://cbr.ru/Content/Document/File/87362/on_2019(2020-2021).pdf
6. Ratnikov A. Oil dive: why the barrel is getting cheaper .: Information agency «RBC» [Electronic resource] - URL: https://www.rbc.ru/economics/14/10/2014/543d17bfcbb20f2a5364b706
7. Tabakh A. Life with low inflation: what awaits the Russian economy .: Russian rating agency "Expert RA". [Electronic resource] - URL: https://raexpert.ru/researches/russian_economy_2020/
8. Trunin P.V. Benefits and costs of inflation targeting in Russia. Publishing house «Delo» RANEPA, 2019. - 60 p. [Electronic resource] - URL: https://www.iep.ru/files/text/other/inflation_targeting_Russia.pdf
9. Federal Law of 10.07.2002 No 86-FZ «On the Central Bank of the Russian Federation» (Bank of Russia). The official website of the Bank of Russia. [Electronic resource] - URL: https://cbr.ru /finmarkets/files/86-FZ.pdf
10. Economic statistics of Russia .: Reference tables. [Electronic resource] - URL: https://infotables.ru/statistika/79-ekonomicheskaya-statistika-rossii/90...