Loginov D.D., Demyanov V.V. Algorithmic software for visualization and data output of a navigation receiver. / Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2021, no. 1(11).
This paper presents a technique for processing the output data of a navigation receiver in the NMEA-0183 format and the first results of the development of specialized software for visualization and data output. The proposed developments are intended for the deployment of a laboratory bench to study the navigation characteristics of the equipment of satellite radio navigation systems and the main regularities of changes in the parameters of the object state vector under various observation conditions. The developed software, at the user's request, generates a text file of the output navigation parameters of the navigation receiver, which are then used for analysis using the applied statistical processing technique proposed here. The proposed methodology and software and algorithmic support are intended to instill in students practical skills for an objective assessment of the main operating parameters and characteristics of satellite radio navigation systems
- Shebshaevich V.S., Dmitriev P.P., Ivantsevich N.V. et al. Network satellite radio navigation systems / Ed. V.S. Shebshaevich. 2nd ed., Rev. and additional - M .: Radio and communication, 1993. - 408 p .: ill.
- GLONASS. Principles of construction and functioning / Ed. L I. Perrova. V.N. Kharisova. Ed. 4th, rev. and add. - M .: Radiotekhnika, 2010.800 p., Ill.
- Antonovich K.M. The use of satellite radio navigation systems in geodesy. V.1, V. 2. Moscow, Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Kartgeocenter". 2005.
- Ivanov V.B., Kolesnik S.N. Basics of satellite radio navigation. - Irkutsk: ISU Publishing House, 2014.110 p.
- Wentzel E.S. Probability theory / E.S. Wentzel. - Moscow: Nauka, 1969. - 576 p.
- Dyakonov V.P. Encyclopedia of MathCad 2001 and MathCad 11 / V.P. Dyakonov. - M .: SOLON-Press, 2004. - 832 p.
- Investigation of the quality of operation of MRK-19L locomotive navigation equipment / V.V. Demyanov [et al.] // Actual problems of the development of means of railway automation and telemechanics and train control technologies: collection of articles. tr. Vseros. NTK. - Rostov, 2004. – S. 66-73.
- Lvovskiy E.N. Statistical methods for constructing empirical formulas / E.N. Lviv. – 1982. - 376 p.
- Soloviev Yu.A. Satellite navigation systems / Yu.A. Soloviev. – M .: ECOTREND. – 2000 - 267 p.