Byshlyago A.A., Dudakova A.V. About of the organization of railway traffic with united freight train in order to increase a low-traffic capacity оf Baykal-Amur Railroad. [electronic resource] / Byshlyago A.A. Dudakova A.V. // Young science of Siberia: electron. scientific journal, 2018, №2. [Accessed 05/10/18]
This article discusses about of organization of railway traffic with united freight train, analysis of railway infrastructure is considered.
1. Bykova I. To the closing are ready: on the Volga railway will be united freight trains / I. Bykova // Gudok. - 2016. - № 191 (October 26). - P. 2.
2. Klein V. Step into tomorrow: experienced trips of united freight trains weighing up to 14.2 thousand tons passed in Altai / V. Klein // Gudok. - 2017. - № 179 (October 10). - P.7.
3. Kobzev S. To the trains they gave weight: the development of heavy traffic will allow them to master the growing heavy traffic / S. Kobzev // Gudok. - 2017. - No. 191 (October 26). - P. 4
4. Lazarev A. Weight tests: one of the ways to optimize work on the most intense sections of railways is the development of heavy traffic / A. Lazarev // RZD Partner. - 2018. - № 1/2. - p. 62. - ISSN 1607-3290.
5. Morozov V.N. An important factor in improving the efficiency of transportation / V. N. Morozov // Railway Transport. - 2014. - № 9. - p. 5-6: ill., Portr. - The development of heavy traffic.
6. The new electric locomotive 2ЭС7 conducted 30 heavy trains in BAM // Gudok.– 22.02.2017. [Electronic resource]. - URL: http://www.gudok.ru/news/?ID=1365744 (accessed date 03.18.2018).
7. Popov V.A. The development of heavy traffic on the South-Ural railway / V. A. Popov // Railway transport magazine. - 2017. - № 11. - p. 6-10.
8. Rules of technical operation of the railways of the Russian Federation. - Moscow: LLC "Techinform"; OOO Center Transport, 2012. - 520 p.
9. Order of 28.08.2012 No. 1704r On improving the organization of the circulation of freight trains of increased mass and length on the infrastructure of Russian Railways [Electronic resource]. - URL: http://base.garant.ru/70262192 (accessed date 13.11.2018)
10. Usov P. As a program for the modernization of BAM and Transsib will touch the roads of the Eastern Polygon / Usov P., 2017 [Electronic resource]. - URL: https://nadv.ru/story/BAM-Transsib// (accessed date 03.14.2018).
11. Yugrina O.P. Features of the formation of heavy trains on the West-Siberian railway / O. P. Yugrina, Yu. A. Tanaino // Ural Transport: Scientific and Technical magazine. - 2016. - № 4. - p. 83-86.
12. Yurin Yu.Yu. Heavy traffic - the guarantor of the development of growing wagon flows / Yu. Yu. Yurin // Railway transport magazine. - 2017. - № 12. - P. 20-22.