Ryabov E.A., Potekhina A.M., Tikhonova M.K. Perspektivy razvitiya vysokoskorostnogo dvizheniya na Vostochno-Sibirskoj doroge. Preimushchestva i nedostatki. [Prospects for the development of high-speed traffic on the East-Siberian road. Advantages and disadvantages]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: elektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electron. scientific journals], 2019. no. 2(4). [Accessed 27/06/19]
High-speed passenger rail traffic is one of the most promising areas of development of passenger traffic. In this article we have considered in detail the concept of high-speed traffic, its strengths and weaknesses, and development prospects. We studied the stages of the evolution of the VSD and considered the very first projects in history. Separately, we have analyzed the world and domestic practice of this type of transportation. Made a retreat to the most significant achievements in the field of construction of the WSM around the world. They also highlighted the achievements of the Russian Federation in the field of high-speed traffic, both in terms of traffic infrastructure and in the field of used traction trains. A key element of our article is the question of the possibility of the introduction of the IRS within the Eastern stage. To do this, we have consecrated a series of the most important aspects of the problem and proposed ways to solve them. These include: the Dependence of the profitability of transportation on population density, the need for financial investment and the difficulties associated with the climate and terrain. For each of the items, a review of the problems, analysis and put forward proposals to address them. In conclusion of the article, the conclusion is made about the prospects of development of SCM on the Eastern polygon.
1. Smolyaninov A.V. the course of General train // publishing house of USURT. 2013. P. 139.
2. Railways of peace // Proceedings of the National Commission for development and reform of China. (NRDC) Railway Gazette International. 2017. No. 4. P. 11-18.
3. World Railways // high-Speed communications in China. 2017. No. 6. P. 10-15.
4. World Railways // Materials of the state Corporation China Railway. (www.chinarailway.com.cn). China is compacting a network of high-speed lines. 2018. No. 3. P. 17-23.
5. Railways of the world // Materials of administration of Korea Rail Network Authority. 2018. No. 3. P. 15-20.
6. Railways of the world // Materials of administration of Korea Rail Network Authority. New technologies on the Olympic highway in the Republic of Korea. 2018. No. 6. P. 17-22.
7. Krol N.V., Kramynina G.N. Ispol'zovanie passazhirskogo transporta v zavisimosti ot celi poezdki i sezonnosti pri uslovii mul'timodal'nosti perevozki. Klassifikaciya vidov passazhirskogo transporta, process prinyatiya resheniya pri vybore transporta dlya proezda [Use of passenger transport depending on the purpose of the trip and seasonality subject to multimodal transportation. Classification of types of passenger transport, the decision-making process when choosing a transport for travel]. Molodaya nauka Sibiri: ehlektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal [Young science of Siberia: electronic scientific journal], 2019, no. 1. [Accessed 20/03/19].
8. Fakas. K.Yu. Effect on the character of speed of movement of rolling stock into the curve sections of track [Electronic resource] / K.Yu.Fakas // “Young Science of Siberia”: electron. scientific journals - 2019. - № 3.-Access mode: http://mnv.irgups.ru/toma/02-2019, free. - Title from the screen. - Yaz. rus (the date of circulation 19.02.2019).